Perspectiva Consultants is an independent Public Affairs consultancy with experience in Local Government, the Scottish Parliament, the Stormont Assembly, Westminster and the European Union.
Perspectiva Consultants is an independent Public Affairs consultancy with experience in Local Government, the Scottish Parliament, the Stormont Assembly, Westminster, and the European Union.
- Public affairs
- Strategic political guidance
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Political / policy analysis
- Political intelligence
- Parliamentary monitoring
- Strategic communications within planning
- Collaborative agency approach
- Crisis management
- Reputation management
- Media management
- We would caution against using polls which provide information like this. Only the SNP returned to Westminster is questionable- the number of people asked in each constituency will be in single figures. Remember a sample of 1300 equates to 2 responses from each constituency.
- We wonder if @DavidDavisMP has submitted a letter to @SirGrahamBrady
- Today at #PMQs, You have sat there too long for all the good you have done - in the name of God go says @DavidDavisMP - PM says he does know know what he is talking about 4 hours ago4 hours ago
- Merely for information
- One senior Tory has messaged me to say they are hearing there might be a statement from Sir Graham Brady first thing tomorrow morning and that the PM has been told tonight. Not confirmed - but there’s a sense of real movement tonight. #DowningStreetParties 19 hours ago by STVKathryn
- We circulated a similar post a few days ago. @tracey_crouch try #Lostbox I've made up some elaborate story about Cuddles going on an adventure. Freddie is fine. Truth is I'm not. Because really it was a substitute for cuddles with my boy while I'm away. And I don't care how old and grown up I'm supposed to be I'm going to miss that bear. 1 day ago in reply to tracey_crouch1 day ago
- Today, we’ve announced the results of ScotWind, the first Scottish offshore wind leasing round in a decade. This is an early but important step towards building the next generation of offshore wind projects. bit.ly/3roSWzH 1/3 #ScotWind #NetZero #OffshoreWind 2 days ago by CrownEstateScot
- As we are based in the city, we have a duty to retweet this #lostbox
- Make this number 6 #BorisJohnson I have regretfully come to the conclusion that Boris Johnson’s position is now untenable, that his resignation is the only way to bring this whole unfortunate episode to an end and I am working with colleagues to impress that view on Number 10. facebook.com/TimLoughton… 3 days ago3 days ago
- EXCLUSIVE: Longtime Brexiteer Tory MP Andrew Bridgen submits letter of 'no confidence' in Boris Johnson over 'moral vacuum' in government. Bridgen becomes the fifth Tory to say Johnson must go. Listen on Chopper's Politics podcast: telegraph.co.uk/politics… @ChoppersPodcast 5 days ago by christopherhope