Perspectiva Consultants is an independent Public Affairs consultancy with experience in Local Government, the Scottish Parliament, the Stormont Assembly, Westminster and the European Union.
Perspectiva Consultants is an independent Public Affairs consultancy with experience in Local Government, the Scottish Parliament, the Stormont Assembly, Westminster, and the European Union.
- Public affairs
- Strategic political guidance
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Political / policy analysis
- Political intelligence
- Parliamentary monitoring
- Strategic communications within planning
- Collaborative agency approach
- Crisis management
- Reputation management
- Media management
- Just a quick tweet to say, If you are going to offer us a super deal which will pay us many $$$$, please, don't send it from a #Gmail account. For some reason, we might not take you seriously . 4 days ago
- @petercardwell We would suggest that the number of cases of personage - the crime of impersonating someone to vote is in single figures over the past 50 years. We would also suggest that you contact @DemVolunteers for more information 6 days ago in reply to petercardwell
- Today @TimmermansEU introduced the revision of the Packaging and Packaging Waste Directive which aims to put "the entire packaging sector firmly on track towards circularity." @EU_ENV 1 week ago by Axel_Darut
- Join us for a live Twitter Q&A at midday on Thursday 1st December. Learn all about our brilliant #apprenticeships. Our apprenticeship recruitment team will be on hand to answer your questions! Send your questions to us using #BBCGetIn or DM to keep anonymous #YouMakeTheBBC #BBC 1 week ago by BBCGetIn
- We are sorry to retweet this. Our thoughts are with the Weir family
- This is one for @FeveEU - but the v short answer is clear glass is a new product and green glass has a % of recycled glass in it - so cheaper to make.
- @JamesTCobbler We have discovered that you & your organization have purchased a business that we utilise - we will endeavor to be a more frequent customer as a result . 1 week ago in reply to JamesTCobbler
- The full determination can be found here Judgment has been handed down this morning in the case UKSC 2022/0098 - Reference by the Lord Advocate of devolution issues under paragraph 34 of Schedule 6 to the Scotland Act 1998 supremecourt.uk/cases/uk… 2 weeks ago2 weeks ago
- @UKSupremeCourt have unanimously agreed that a referendum on Scottish independence initiated by the @ScotParl would relate to reserved matters and it doesn't have the right to initiate this. We remind everyone that the President is a Scottish senior judge. 2 weeks ago in reply to UKSupremeCourt
- As with all consultations, responses are vital to shape the discussion. #alcohol #respond #publicaffairs #governmentrelations We’ve launched a consultation to hear the public’s views on our plans to restrict alcohol advertising. We’re looking for your opinion on restricting adverts online, at sporting events, on buses and elsewhere. Share your views at bit.ly/Alcohol-Advertisi… 2 weeks ago2 weeks ago